- Understand the contributions made by various finance disciplines in creating value and sustaining superior performance.
- Have the skills to investigate and learn new concepts throughout their working lives.
- Be able to evaluate and attack the most important finance challenges facing global businesses.
- Find and use relevant information, from a variety of reputable sources, and synthesize this information in order to make sound decisions.
- Identify, evaluate and contextualize a range of finance issues within the business environment and discuss their implications on business.
- Explain the role of professions in society, the importance of ethics and corporate social responsibility to the finance professions, and behave in a professional manner.
- Identify, apply and evaluate a range of tools and techniques to solve finance problems
- Identify the impact of business decisions on stakeholders, including the environment and society.